Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Baby Shark Centerpieces [INSTANT DOWNLOAD]
Boy & Girl Baby Shark Centerpieces / Table Decorations are a great way to add that little extra special touch to your daughters or sons Baby Shark Party. These DIY Baby Shark Table Decoration Centerpieces are super easy and quick to make.
Not crafty? No problem, I can show you how to make these
with my step by step tutorial below as an example
The template are a HIGH RESOLUTION printable PDF file.
No printed materials will be shipped.
You may print as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
This listing is a instant download, which means as soon as you purchase you can download it.
YOU WILL RECEIVE: (Instant Download)
- 2 PDF Pink Baby Shark (Paper Size 8.5″ x 11″ ) Height 10 inches Width 7 inches
- 2 PDF Blue Baby Shark (Paper Size 8.5″ x 11″ ) Height 10 inches Width 7 inches
- 2 PDF Baby Shark (Paper Size 11″ x 17″) Height 7.5 inches Width 8 inches
- Includes reverse images
- Includes: 1 ZIP file (which has all 8 PDF file in)
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
YOU WILL NEED:
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Cardstock 80gsm or more (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
- Scissors (if cutting by hand)
- Wooden Plaque
- Popsicle Sticks
- Hot Glue
- Wooden Dowel
Get the matching Baby Shark co-ordinating printables here
There are no reviews yet.