Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cocomelon Crayon Box [INSTANT DOWNLOAD]
Cocomelon crayon boxes design are a great addition to your Cocomelon party!
This awesome little box will holds 4 or 5 standard size crayons. It doesn’t have to hold just crayons though. Use it to add little treats. Or a surprise stash of gift cash or gift cards.
** THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY – NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU **
You may print as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
This listing is a instant download, which means as soon as you purchase you can download it. The file you will receive is a PDF.
Want to add a party pack to your party? Check out my Cocomelon coloring activity mat
YOU WILL RECEIVE: (Instant Download)
- Cocomelon Crayon Box Printable (2 per page) – Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
- Crayon assemble instruction PDF
- Includes: 2 PDF file
- High Resolution 300 dpi file
YOU WILL NEED:
- 4-Pack Crayons – I purchase mine here
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy Card Stock Paper – This paper is very sturdy and works great for boxes. Paper must be 8.5 x 11 inches
- Or Staples double-sided matte photo paper which prints on both sides also great
- Glue tape runner
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut out your boxes
- Slice or cut the 3 areas (assemble example included) – so they can become flaps
- Fold all your “fold lines”. All the areas that are white are your fold lines (picture example below)
- Add glue to the “glue here” area (picture example below)
- Bring the glue area over to meet the other side
- Fold and tuck in all your flaps – and your done!
- Add your crayon’s
- **Tip** For more stability, make sure to use strong cardstock – at least 80gsm (similar to this one)
Get the matching Paw Patrol Party Printables here