>> HOW TO DOWNLOAD <<
- Once payment has been made a instant message with your download link will be sent to your nominated email address
- You can also access your download from your checkout page after payment has been made
- Please check your junk/spam folder for your purchase email if you have not received your email yet
- Once email has been received with the links to download, you may click on the link to begin the downloading process
- If you are having trouble with downloading, please right click on the link / button and select SAVE LINK AS
#1. Print at Home
This is my favorite method because it’s so convenient! Use your home printer (or borrow a friend’s).
I love using this photo paper and this printer when printing at home.
#2. Local Print Service
Don’t own a printer? No problem! You can also print at places like Staples and FedEx Office. They offer multiple ways to send your files to print, including:
- Placing an order online.
- Emailing your files to the store, then using a self-service machine at the store to complete the order.
- Placing an order in person. You’ll need to bring your files to the store via a thumb drive or a cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) that you can access while you’re there.
For Printing at Home:
• Staples Matte Premium Photo Paper
• any nice uncoated or matte card stock (not glossy)
• Executive White 32 lb
• 110 lb Index for Invitations
• Laser 32 lb
• 60 lb for Invitations
>> PLEASE NOTE <<
- All files are for personal use only and cannot be used commercially or be resold/redistributed
- Since this item is digital, no physical product will be sent to you
- Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colors of your printed product may vary slightly
- Due to the digital nature of this listing, there are no refunds or exchanges
- You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file. It can be downloaded for FREE at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold
- I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my printables
- This listing may contain affiliated links which means that, at no additonal cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much for your support in this way! You can ready my disclosure policy here.
How do I access my purchased designs?
- Access them on the same page that you ordered them!
- Check your emails for a link that says DOWNLOAD or on your checkout page
- Once a design is purchased, A button will appear on the top of your printables and will say DOWNLOAD
How long do I have access to my purchased designs?
- You have access to individual product purchases *forever* – meaning for as long as our printables store is active.
Can I save my edited designs as a “work in progress” to finish later?
- We currently do not have a way to save “work in progress” designs, so it’s best to finish your edits & download them right away. If you close the Customizer window, the design will revert back to its original state.
- Most of my designs require minimal editing, though, so starting over shouldn’t be too time-consuming either way! 🙂
Where do my downloaded files get saved?
- On a computer, your files should save to your Downloads folder or to your Desktop (depending on which you typically use).
- If you’re using a tablet or mobile phone, the files should save to your “Files” folder.