It’s that time of year again! ‘Tis the season for giving, and what better way to spread holiday cheer than by secretly elfing your friends and neighbors? For those of you who are new to the elfing game, the concept is simple. Leave a door sign on your unsuspecting victim’s door letting them know they’ve been elfed, along with a few small gifts. Then, it’s their turn to elf someone else! Keep the elves coming all season long by participating in this fun and festive tradition.
Here’s everything you need to get started:
1. Print off the “We’ve Been Elfed” sign and hang on your door so they know you have already been “elfed”.
2. Print off a few copies of “You’ve Been Elfed” door sign printables and cut them out. All the printables can be printed on white card stock.
3. A few small gifts (or treats). We like to include things like candy, cookies, or holiday-themed trinkets. But really, anything goes! Just get creative and have fun with it.
4. This sign will be used to hang over your victim’s door.
5. A little holiday spirit! This is essential for any successful elfing expedition.
Once you’ve gathered all of your supplies, simply leave your gifts somewhere nearby so they can be found easily (but not too obvious!). We like to ring the doorbell or knock before we make our getaway so our victims know we were there, but you can do whatever you feel comfortable with. And that’s it! You’re all done elfing! Just sit back and wait for the elves to come knocking at your door next.
** THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY – NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU **
You may print as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
This listing is a instant download, which means as soon as you purchase you can download it. The file you will receive is a PDF.
YOU WILL RECEIVE: (Instant Download)
x1 You’ve Been Elfed Printable – Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
x1 We’ve Been Elfed Printable – Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
Includes: 2 PDF file
High Resolution 300 dpi file
YOU WILL NEED:
Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
White Card Stock or Letter Size Paper (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
Lollies, Candy, Cookies, or holiday-themed trinkets (the ideas are endless)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
For best result print out on card stock. The PDF file is setup on a 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper
Cut out each door sign along the outside of the design lines
‘Tis the season for spreading holiday cheer, and there’s no better way to do that than by participating in the age-old tradition of Elfing! So gather up your supplies, put on your elf hat, and get ready to bring some holiday joy to your friends and neighbors. Happy elfing!